Sunday, April 3, 2022

✩linktree + writing

 

Two things for today. 

First off, I was reminded of the most brilliant idea.

Many accounts, like the one for my school's drama account, has this thing called a linktree in their social media page's bio. This is fantastic. This means that I can add all the different links my film has to one master location. I currently have a lot of places my film resides, Tiktok, Instagram, YouTube (soon), and my blog (hey), I figured this would be super helpful for me!

If this was a short film I was actually looking to distribute, I would have paid for the extra perks linktree offers, but since I'm not, I stuck with the free plan which severely limited my design options. No worries, I was still able to make it work with some help from a list of hex codes to make sure I picked the right colors that matched the vibe of the film and looked good together. I would've also made a separate google account for the film so the URL wasn't under my name but oh well, what can you do. Check out my linktree here!

With all these links and my linktree added to my Instagram and TikTok bios, I have one more thing to tackle, the Critical Reflection.

I took some notes on the requirements of each question and things I could use to answer them.



That's all I've got for today, super excited to start working on my CR (me when I lie).




Song for 4/3

"Daft Pretty Boys" by Bad Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

✩goodbyes r hard :(

  All three components of my project can be accessed via my linktree ! I'll also separate them for convenience's sake :P ✩short film...