Monday, April 5, 2021

✩Momentum- A Reflection

Alright, so we've reached the end of my journey with Momentum. Sad :((

I really enjoyed working on this project and all the challenges that came with it. From almost including another character, having to chop my screenplay in half, choosing entirely different actors than originally intended, whatever happened with the music, and needing 30 seconds worth of more footage, my opening has certainly come a long way.

The planning process, though arduous, was really fun. I loved exploring all the different pieces of media that I could take inspiration from and adapt into my overarching story. Not to mention, actually creating the story was a blast for me because I really enjoy crafting my own stories.

Actually filming Momentum was fun too, I got to implement all the techniques I've learned in this course and see it come together to create a cohesive story. Plus, it was nice to spend time with my actors.

I also really enjoyed editing, though it took forever to get it just the way I wanted. After countless little edits, adding the opening scene, and finding copyright-free music, I was able to export an opening I feel proud of.

And of course, my CCR. Though it took a long to write and my script and edit it to be creative and incorporate multiple different pieces of media (videos, audio, and photos), I'm super stoked about how it looks.

Well, thanks for following along on my journey, I can't wait to write more stories. And who knows, maybe this isn't the last we will see of Julia and 404.

See you soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

✩goodbyes r hard :(

  All three components of my project can be accessed via my linktree ! I'll also separate them for convenience's sake :P ✩short film...