Saturday, April 3, 2021

✩take this quick update

Hey, so, normally I make super long blog posts but I'm currently writing the script for my CCR. I have everything planned out that I need to say, so all I have to do is write the script and, you know, create the video haha. 

I have a few ideas on how I can creatively portray this, I could use little drawings of me like how many storytime animators do, I could make a PowerPoint, follow my brother's footsteps and show many different pieces of media but never the face, or get some talking head footage to slip in between the different pieces of media.

With my restricted time, I'm leaning more towards a talking-head style video, though who will stop me if I decide to throw in a few PowerPoint slides and multimedia throughout the CCR for some diversity. I just hope I have enough time to. 

ANYWAYS time to get back to writing, we're in this for the long haul.

See you soon! Have a fantastic time of day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

✩goodbyes r hard :(

  All three components of my project can be accessed via my linktree ! I'll also separate them for convenience's sake :P ✩short film...