Tuesday, April 6, 2021

✩Momentum- CCR

Finally, here is my CCR.

Click here to watch!! Enjoy!!

And with that, Momentum is complete :) <3


(Sidenote- I have a few shoutouts to give!

Shoutout to Kevin Macleod. I couldn't have done this without your copyright-free music!!

Shoutout to Miranda and Sophia, thank you guys for helping me out on set, ily guys <3

Shoutout to Jake, my brother, for giving me incredible advice during the production period!

Shoutout to my parents and Sabrina for also helping me out and being good listeners :P

Shoutout to my media friends for bouncing ideas off of each other you guys are cool lol :D

Shoutout to Mrs. Stoklosa! I couldn't have done this without you (I mean yeah I wouldn't have learned how to use proper film techniques if I wasn't in your class lol) but still, I want to thank you!

And shoutout to those of you reading this, if anyone is, you've officially become cool. Congrats, you've made it hehe)


BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

✩goodbyes r hard :(

  All three components of my project can be accessed via my linktree ! I'll also separate them for convenience's sake :P ✩short film...