Thursday, March 18, 2021

✩Lists x3


Today, I don’t have a whole lot to say, mainly because I think it’s self-explanatory. Anyways, enjoy some pre-filming planning!


PROPS LIST
  • (most of this I can get myself :))
    • 2 cell phones (can be actors personal phones, will bring the extra I have, could be cool to have 404 with a black/red phone, clear case, and image of a symbol in the case)
    • School backpack (light-colored, preferably plain or minimal designs)
    • A binder with papers
    • A notebook



COSTUMES LIST
  • 404: edgy, blacks and reds, should appear like the interesting main character)
    • Combat boots
    • Jeans
    • Tank top or T-shirt
      • IDEAS (thanks Pinterest):




  • Julia: light, comfortable (yellows, light blues, light pink, should appear normal and unassuming)
    • Sweater/comfy T-shirt with preferably stripes or a simple design
    • Jean shorts
    • Sneakers
      • IDEAS (thanks Pinterest redux):



OTHER TOOLS I’LL WANT TO BRING TO THE SHOOT
  • My phone (to record)
  • A tripod
  • Two copies of the screenplay (for both me and the actors)
  • The storyboard
  • Something to make the teardrop effect (ex. Pipette, though I don’t think I have one, will check or ask around, or research/experiment to find another method)
  • Microphone (ask my brother if he left any in his room, ask my Dad, ask friends, or order from Amazon)


I think with that, I’ve got a solid plan for filming day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

✩goodbyes r hard :(

  All three components of my project can be accessed via my linktree ! I'll also separate them for convenience's sake :P ✩short film...