Wednesday, March 10, 2021

✩Snip Snip!

Listen I thought the title was funny because today, I’ve got some sad news. I timed my screenplay (see my last post :P) and as it turns out, I will have to cut it before Julia calls Forrest.


This is how long the opening would be if I included Forrest:


(Yikes,,, that's way over the 2-minute limit for my opening)


And this is how long the opening scene would be if I cut it before Forrest is introduced:


(Much better!!!)


I did mess up a few times in the actions and lines so I’m sure that the time can go down a bit, especially if I cut some of the parts where the characters would be just walking or processing their situation (aka 404 crying and preparing to leave and Julia’s shock and setting up her studying). Though I’m upset that I wouldn’t get to introduce Forrest, Julia could probably talk to them about the weird call in the next scene. Besides, cutting them out of the opening means one less actor to find. 

We will all miss you, Forrest. o7 (look it’s like a person saluting! The “o” is the face and the “7” is the arm! Sorry for the little tangent, I wanted to say goodbye to Forrest properly :))


And with that, I bid you all a great day/night/time.


See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

✩goodbyes r hard :(

  All three components of my project can be accessed via my linktree ! I'll also separate them for convenience's sake :P ✩short film...