Sunday, March 28, 2021

✩editing tingssss

Guess what I’ve been up to? Editing :)

After a few days of working on the opening, uploading video and audio, piecing it all together, and making sure all the lines work and run smoothly, I have a really good base for the video!


This is to say that I’m almost done with editing! I just have a few things I need to correct in order to have a fully finished product. These being audio balancing (and getting some backyard ambiance), lighting alterations, and adding in the hangup sound.


Other than that, I think I have everything I need to have a completed opening!






(Photos of me editing! The second photo features the video Sophia had to remake of her second line in order to match Miranda’s tone. We made it work!)


The film right now is about 1 minute and 23 seconds long which is pretty short, but I don’t want to have to film again and worry about different weather and continuity issues. Besides, I think the pacing in how quickly it starts and ends adds to the confusion that Julia and the audience feels. I’ll probably keep it the way it is so far.


Also, I showed some of my friends what the opening looks like so far and one of my friends after hearing 404’s first two lines said it sounds like she’s going to off herself, but I think her final words and Julia’s reaction clears this up (hopefully).


One last thing, with my filming and editing almost completed, I’m gonna start brainstorming for my CCR. I’m pretty nervous about it, though it seems really fun. I am looking forward to coming up with creative ways to convey my thoughts regarding this process!


And with that, I’m gonna bounce :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

✩goodbyes r hard :(

  All three components of my project can be accessed via my linktree ! I'll also separate them for convenience's sake :P ✩short film...