Sunday, March 13, 2022

✩back 2 my roots


Now that it's filming day, I know that I have to test out the footage I already have so I know what shots I have to reshoot. 

Thanks to my wonderful teacher, I have access to Adobe Premiere! I know it's "the best" video editing software because of all its features, but I don't have the time or footage to learn premiere. So I'm making the executive decision to make a test run of my short film on iMovie my beloved. I've gotten myself very well acquainted with the program over the past two years, making me pretty confident in my abilities to crank out a quick video for experimental reasons.

I recorded a few quick videos about some things I noticed while reviewing my footage!

I would insert the mock-up video but I don't want to export it,, sorry gang! You'll just have to wait until I'm done :)





I'll update you guys on how filming day goes! I'll also make sure to grab some stills of the girls to use for social media, videos for TikTok/Instagram, and ample footage :D 

See you on the other side!

(If you were wondering, my show went wonderfully :D we killed it and I'm so sad it's over)



Songs for 3/13

"Golden Days" by Panic! At The Disco

"One Headlight" by The Wallflowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

✩goodbyes r hard :(

  All three components of my project can be accessed via my linktree ! I'll also separate them for convenience's sake :P ✩short film...