Monday, March 7, 2022

✩things never go as planned



 

Just finished filming! I have some updates.

Filming with Isa went amazing! She was so fun and easy to work with, plus incredibly understanding when filming ran longer than anticipated. Which it did, but that's okay! At least I know for next time that filming one scene will likely take longer than an hour. And there will be a next time; because I asked people on Sunday if they could help me, I was unable to get 3 friends to help me out. Luckily, the people I did ask, and Isa, said they were available next Sunday, March 12th. This means that this week, I’ll start editing to check if any shots need to be reshot along with the entire card game scene and happy party scenes.

I was able to get the end scene at the middle school (without anyone asking me what I was doing at a middle school at 8pm on a Sunday, a real concern I had), the party set up, the bedroom scene, and the sad party scenes. Substantial progress!


(My Tiktok page as of now, I haven't posted any of my drafts yet and the bio and profile picture might change, but this is what it looks like as of right now. I'm also working on my Instagram page!)



(The famous party cabinet!!)


(Me and my brother deciding what color to spray paint the banner)


(One banner all laid out!)


(Isa and the back of the birthday banners LOL)

















(Fun little BTS video I took :P)



That's the update for today! Time to start editing (when I get a free moment, today is show week!!)

Bye gang!





Song for 3/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

✩goodbyes r hard :(

  All three components of my project can be accessed via my linktree ! I'll also separate them for convenience's sake :P ✩short film...