Sunday, March 20, 2022

✩learning the ropes


So as I've said before, I have no idea how to use Adobe Premiere.

I plan on using it to edit my film because theres only so much I can do with iMovie, and classmates have reccomended it as a better way to balance audio (since my audio mixing abilities are mid at best). As a result, I've got to learn how to use Premiere Pro, and soon. I have to start editing ASAP, and I can't start editing without knowing how to use the program I'm working on.

Normally I'd use trial and error to find out the ins and outs of the software, but Premiere has a reputation of being challenging to understand, so I figured it was a smart idea to prepare myself.

First course of action was to watch this video as a basis for what I needed to know.

Honestly theres not much else to say about learning about Premiere, this video seems to tell me everything I need to know. If theres anything I realize while editing that I might need, I can always do a quick google search. 

Anyways, we ball, I'll start editing and bulking up my social media next week!


Song for 3/20

"Endless Summer" by Absofacto

No comments:

Post a Comment

✩goodbyes r hard :(

  All three components of my project can be accessed via my linktree ! I'll also separate them for convenience's sake :P ✩short film...