Wednesday, March 16, 2022

✩social media (again)


Hey team :)

I've been working on some social media stuff recently!

I've made an Instagram account (my main source of promotion for the film) and have been working on making some content for this account!

The first thing I did was choose a profile picture for the account. The one I used on my TikTok account was just a temporary one with the right vibe until I took one from my set that was sufficient in creating the vibe and message I wanted. As of right now, I'm using this one. If I change my mind, I'll be sure to update the blog.



I also worked on a few TikToks to trends I listed here, plus a few others! That way, I can post them as Instagram Reels so that they reach more people. Even if someone isn't interested in watching a short film, it still gives them something interesting/entertaining to watch. 

I plan on dispersing them between still images and other content (BTS, sneak peeks) for variety.

Heres what the TikToks look like!







I really like the last one, not only is it like a teaser, but it makes me think I could use Clair de Lune throughout my entire short film. I think this would be super cool to have it play throughout, and end with it swelling at the middle school. I’ll definitely try this out when I start editing!

That's it for now :P


Song for 3/16

"Dancing" by Sonic Sea Turtles

No comments:

Post a Comment

✩goodbyes r hard :(

  All three components of my project can be accessed via my linktree ! I'll also separate them for convenience's sake :P ✩short film...