Thursday, March 24, 2022

✩yup editing

 

Hi blog!

Not a whole lot to say today, Just wanted to let you know that I have started my editing! Very exciting stuff. I'm using not only what the YouTube videos I discussed in this post said about Premiere Pro, but the advice of my Uncle! He's used Premiere Pro in the past and was able to directly show me different functions and shortcuts of Premiere, which was amazing. He lives in New York so I don't see him super often, so it worked out perfectly that he came down to visit right as I began editing.

His advice has significantly improved my editing process, since he was able to directly answer my questions on audio balancing, while also sharing his strategies when editing on the program. He showed me a strategy of creating a separate sequence where I could test out parts of my footage, even edit full scenes, without distracting from the main timeline. I've already used this strategy in testing out the best way for my transition between the happy party and the sad party was going to look and it helped tremendously. Major shoutout to my Uncle.



One thing is for sure, even though I know how the program works, it does not make editing any easier less daunting. And yet, she persisted.

With that, I should get back to editing!







Songs for 3/24 (two for today bc I couldn't decide and the names are so similar I couldn't not put them together)



No comments:

Post a Comment

✩goodbyes r hard :(

  All three components of my project can be accessed via my linktree ! I'll also separate them for convenience's sake :P ✩short film...