Thursday, March 10, 2022

✩on the gram

 

Instagram, beloved.

As this week is crazy, I don't have a whole lot to share; although, we had a lesson on the social media aspect of our project which I have some notes from.

I'm gonna paste them here because I came up with some ideas of how I could adapt the notes given to my film





Not too sure how much I should elaborate on those ideas, but it's comforting to know that the page is only theoretical rather than one that should be presented as a "real" project (if that makes sense lol). 


I do know that if the accounts have to be +20 posts, I have to get on that ASAP. This Sunday, I definitely got to grab some stills of my actors and some behind-the-scenes footage that I can post! I also have to make an Instagram account since that will be my primary social media page.

That's all for today!






Songs for 3/10 (another 2 song recommendation since the post is short!!)


stream Elsewhere by Set It Off <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

✩goodbyes r hard :(

  All three components of my project can be accessed via my linktree ! I'll also separate them for convenience's sake :P ✩short film...